Friday, April 29, 2011

A Little Traveling Chandi

Before I start this post, I just want to say my prayers are with all of you in the South who suffered losses this week. What a horrible tragedy and a reminder that life can change in an instant.  For the rest of us, go give blood if you can, donate financially if you can, pray!

I picked up the cutest little travel case at the thrift store, and it didn't even smell inside.  I decided it needed some dressing up so, using my Cricut I cut out a chandi stencil from contact paper and a few minutes later had this.

I also made a fabric flower to attach to the satin ribbon.  I might add some white sheer ribbon when I get some.  Fun place to store magazines, chocolate stash, diamonds...

Find more ideas at Funky Junk Interiors!

3 comments:

  1. I love that! So cute the way you added the bling. I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! The chandelier is the perfect addition, and the gorgeous flower is the icing on the cake!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!