Saturday, April 16, 2011

Steppin' Up!

I love little ladders, so many things you can do with them.  I showed you some things last year, but I will recap for those of you who are new to my blog.
As a decorative piece,
[sl2+(2).JPG]
To hold stuffed animals,
[sl3.JPG]
In the bathroom,
[sl5.JPG]
As a picture display,
[sl6.JPG]
and as a wine holder.
[sl4.JPG]
I found another little step ladder and painted it up for spring "nesting".
It is gray, over blues and greens--I am loving gray, again.  I decorated with it 20 years ago.

Find more fun ideas at Donna's Funky Junk Interiors!

11 comments:

  1. I love ladders too..wooden ones are beautiful!
    I was just telling my hubby to be on the look-out for roadside ladders for me...I hope he finds one!
    I love the shorter and the taller ones! So much you can do with them...yours are so cute!!

    Deborah xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ended up making one and you were the inspiration for it...
    so thank you

    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute becky! I like it in the bathroom! I have one I painted to sell... I dont' think I have a place to put it. :(
    hope you're having a great weekend! I bet you're cold... it's cold, rainy and gloomy here.
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is by the front door stacked with shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin it! I too decorated wtih gray 20 years ago... ahh the colors from the past, great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that green ladder. It would be cute with anything on it!!

    blessings
    barbara jean

    PS love the word 'nest' added to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these too and they are getting harder to find. You have so many clever ways of using them though that I have never thought of - especially for wine.I am fairly new to your blog so a lot of these images were definitely new for me. Glad you did a recap for me. :)
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT BLOG, LUV IT :) STOP BY & SAY HI GIO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!