Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Under $100 Linky Party

Bloggers are...industrious, creative, generous, sweet, and all around amazing!  Give yourself a pat on the back for being so fabulous.  Speaking of fabulous, check out these bloggers:
A Very Dandoislion Life upcycled a little drawer into a great spring display--love the yellow.
High Fructose Craft was inspired to make this cute vintage lunch tray picture display.

Modern Wivelyhood made an adorable PB flower wreath knockoff.
Lucy Designs made the cutest dragonflies from table legs and fan blades.
What a fun project to do with the kids from Red Ted Art's blog.
5[1]
All Things Heart and Home shared a sweet bird nest project.
This recipe for jelly filled donut muffins from Singing With The Birds looks so scrumptious.
Finally, no picture but check out Organize It! for some great spring tips on paper clutter.

Under $100 Linky Guidelines

1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!


17 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Becky! You are such a great host~I can't believe you take the time to visit all of us each week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks so much for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Thank you for hosting this link party! Somehow I ended up posting the same entry twice... #46 and #49. I didn't mean to! So sorry!

    -Christie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I love frugal projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting this party and THANK YOU for featuring my drawer!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! It is my first party here, I am excited because I love to do inexpensive crafty projects :o) I have loved everything I have seen so far, thank you!!
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring our Sock Bunny Guest Post!! It is soo cute :-)

    Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Becky, thanks so much for hosting:-)
    Have a beautiful day, hugs Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea of this linky party! Did you think that up? So creative.

    Your readers are also incredibly creative! Wow, it gives me all kinds of ideas.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting - your picks from last week are awesome - on my way to check them out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great features! Linking up printables that represent what we do in social media.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just linked up! SO MANY great projects!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Uh-Oh... I did it again... I'm so sorry! I was going through and linking to more parties today and I posted mine here again by accident. Eek! Normally it tells me I've already posted the same link. The duplicate is #163. I won't do it again I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Becky, Thanks for the cute inspiration and for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love visiting every week to see all the awesome projects. Nothing to link up this time, but I'm sure I'll find some great inspiration! Thanks for hosting Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting! This is one of my favorite parties!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for the feature!! I just saw this post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!