Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Under $100 Linky Party

I have had a few people ask me how I came up with the idea for an Under $100 linky party.  I have always loved the magazine 100 Decorating Under $100 (I haven't seen it lately), so inspired by it I started  showing you 100 ideas under $100, but then decided you all had fabulous ideas that were in my price range and thus, the linky party was born.  I love all the inexpensive ideas from furniture to food, crafts to organizational ideas and feel blessed each week that you participate.

On that note, while I love your participation, I have asked from the beginning that you do not link up to things that you are selling, as I want my linky party to be about sharing ideas that we all can afford to do in these times.  I occasionally do remove links to direct sales sites, and I don't ever mean to hurt anyone's feelings by doing so, I am just trying to keep to my original theme and intention for the linky party.  If you have a link to your etsy shop on your blog, awesome.  If you show us a tutorial how to make something and offer it for sale to those who don't want to make one, fantastic.  Please just don't use the linky party for direct sales.  Thanks so much for your understanding and now for some linky love!

This potting table from Homeroad has so many fun and creative little touches.
I cannot believe that Domestically Speaking's PB inspired mirrors started life as table tops.
[glass-mirror-83.jpg]
The Vintage Nest claims she is not the painter in the family, but this sweet little piece has me doubting that statement!
Sweet Blessings shared the cutest little idea to show your love.
Sunni's Side of Life Anthro knock-off necklace is divine!
A fun and unique lampshade from Too Much Time On My Hands.
Living My Life On Purpose shared a recipe for yummy crescent calzones!
Thanks for linking!!  Looking forward to seeing your fabulousness this week!

Under $100 Linky Guidelines

1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!

15 comments:

  1. Thanks, Becky, for another fun link party.

    I understand about not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings when you have to delete a link for not following the rules of the party. Thanks for sticking to your theme and guidelines.

    Cheers,
    Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great party!! Thanks for hosting !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting another fab linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Becky! I linked up 2 this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great party, thanks for hosting:-)
    Hugs, Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm new to the party - so fun! I love to see all of the great ideas. Thanks for hosting!

    -Stephanie
    henry  happened

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting the party! I love that it is $100 or less - makes me know i can afford the ideas that are on here. I hope people follow your rules - that has to be frusterating.

    Thanks for hosting!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! That's my lamp...you featured it! Thanks Thanks Thanks! What an awesome discovery this morning!

    Kim
    www.kim-toomuchtimeonmyhands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for letting me link up!!
    I'm your newest follower from over at alliebdallie.com !!
    Let's be buddies ;)
    Love your site!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! Thanks for the linky love! Sharing here for the first time, but won't be the last! Thanks again...
    ~Laura
    www.hayestone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for linking up. I don't like it when people link up commercial sites, either.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many great features! I just linked up, thanks for hosting@@

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great party, thanks for hosting:-)
    Have a wonderful day, hugs Biljana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!