Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Under $100 Linky Party

Thanks all for so many fantastic links and comments last week.  I appreciate the time you take to link up!  Remember to visit each other's links and give a little comment love!  Here are some things that caught my attention last week:
I love how the white frames make this coffee sack art pop at Housing a Forest!
A Toddler and a Teenager painted up an adorable head and foot board.
This hanging bed from Life at Fire Lake Camp has me dreaming of long summer days.
Adore this scrabble wall art from 3 Crazy Chicks.
I have seen a lot of subway art, but this one from Sass and Frass Crafts is fun and different.
Lazy Chef's Recipes shared an orange pop cheesecake that is easy peasy and oh so delicious looking!
Can't wait to see your new links this week!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines

1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!

10 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks so much for hosting - I'm loving all of these creative ideas!

    -Stephanie
    henry  happened

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVED that Hanging Bed too!!! Always great ideas here.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for hosting. Love the projects here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring the Orange Pop Cheesecake Pie. I hope you love it as much as I do. Unfortunately, my son doesn't like fruity flavored cheesecake so I won't be making it as much as I'd like to. Then again...more for me if I do - lol!

    Thanks for hosting. :)

    Cheers,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas, thanks for hosting:-)
    Happy Easter! Hugs, Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting!!

    I am a new follower and new linker upper...ummm...new to link up?! I am surprised it took me so long to stumble across you and this linky party!! I am all about the frugal finds and makeovers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting the party! I love your picks from last week - that scrabbel wall is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just linked up my finds for under $6! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVING the scrabble wall art...How unique is that!

    Have a great holiday weekend Becky..

    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!