Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Under $100 Linky Party

Hey all, hope you had a fabulous Easter.  Are you on the countdown until summer like I am?  I am afraid it is going to be a busy 5 or 6 weeks, but will be here as much as I can--it keeps me sane and junk is my drug of choice :)!  So, while I got very little done in the last week, you all were plenty busy sharing your fabulousness.  Such as:
Homeroad had me at roadside--love a good transformed roadside find.
These coasters from A Tutle's Life For Me really speak to me, so to speak.
I love the nostalgic feel of these little paper flowers from Ms. Smartie Pants.
Backwoods Cottage shared a fantastic lesson on painting hydrangeas.
[DSC_0025[4].jpg]
This argyle changing table from Never a Dull Day is simply charming.
Meg and Mum's coffee table is repurpolisous!
And these smore's in a jar that Singing With The Birds linked up, mmm!
Can't wait to see your new links this week!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!

12 comments:

  1. Ooooh thank you Becky for featuring my Menu board!
    Thanks for loving it! I do too!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my wood coasters! Such a nice treat! Have a fantastic night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have anything to link to but wanted to thank you for introducing me to some very talented bloggers in this post! I'm off to check their blogs and follow them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just linked up, thank so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting this linky party.

    Morela

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a new follower.
    I would love you to stop by and visit me too.
    http://thisnthatboutiqueblog.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisanThatBoutique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the feature, Smores In a Jar, and for hosting each week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting the party, Becky. Your blog is adorable. Hope everyone enjoys my "Little Gems".
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  9. so glad that i found your blog! we've got a lot in common. i'm a former preschool teacher turned SAHM. my husband says i'll paint anything that isn't moving :) thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the feature!! I have way to much fun following everyone's link ups!! ;)

    http://megschmitt-neveradullday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i loved that red dresser! glad it was chosen!! andie @ http://crayonfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!