Wow, summer has started with a busy bang! Basketball camp and sleepovers, work at The Antique Barn and building and painting for our 4th annual Junk Fest, driving eldest kid to Billings so he can catch a flight and trying to clean and organize the house, and lions, and tigers and bears--oh my! My daughter made a list of things she wanted to do this summer and so did Jerusalem at My Little Life. It is such a good idea to do this, before summer escapes us. Some items on my summer bucket list include:
* Taking an area hike that takes you past 11 waterfalls--not a short hike
* Redoing/fixing a corner of my backyard
* Picnic along the river
* Early morning shell hunting along the Oregon Coast
* Painting my front door
* Taking a nap on a blanket in the backyard
* Making ice cream
There are more items on my list--some simple, some harder and more work. My hope is that by the end of the summer there are only check marks on my list. What is on your list? Perhaps completing one of these ideas from our linky party?!
Fun potting table ideas from The Northern Cottage.
Fabulous table from Lake Girl Paints.
Fun handstamped cover from Frou Frugal
Bright summer mantle from Lolly Jane.
Delicious banana and raspberry bread from There Was a Crooked House.
Beachy frame from Tattered and Inked.
Lovely chair form 551 East Furniture Design.
Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate.