Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Under $100 Link Party

Are you warm yet?  I sure haven't heard many news stories on global warming lately (not looking for a political discussion here).  It has been one chilly winter!  In December when it was sub zero temps I was happily oblivious to it, on a beach in the Caribbean.  This time I am not so lucky.  It was 20 below this morning with wind chills at 30 below.  The thing is, here in Montana, life just goes on--no snow days, no cancelled school or work.

And while I am somewhat proud of the fact that we Montanans are tough, sometimes I want to shout, "Come on!  Is it going to kill us to take one day off to stay inside and warm?!"

Oh well, the bitter cold will pass.  And the sun is shining and there was a very cool sun dog (rainbow effect) by the sun today.  And I have lovely links to share, so life is good, cold, but good!


Incredible headboard  from Wanderland Vintage
Fun and easy number tags from My Repurposed Life
diy-number-tags
Bright side table from At Home in the Northwest
ikea rast hack  at home in the northwest blog
I love creative clothes refashions like this one from Over The Apple Tree
Hand-me-down refashioning by Over The Apple Tree
Creating a Life shared  vintage inspired Valentine's decor

Under $100 Link Guidelines:

1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.  Only share current projects, i.e. from the last 3 months.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my blog button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond The Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate.
7.  Please do NOT link up the same thing week after week--keep it fresh
8.  PLEASE visit the link and repin from the blog. not here--thanks!

Have fun--I am looking forward to your links!

7 comments:

  1. awwww, thanks for the feature becky! I appreciate it.

    I shared your fabulous reclaimed wood heart on my fb page tonight. :) it's a HIT!

    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the features, especially that headboard! And yes it is way cold! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great party. I posted my pasta e fagioli by mistake. Can you delete it.
    thanks,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my clothing upcycle! That headboard is amazing! See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature! I like to think we are tough here in the midwest but I guess not so much. Schools closed for 3 days now! The lowest it's gotten is -10. Schools are closed but the kids are all outside playing! Makes sense huh? Here's to hoping you guys can at least have a snow day off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for including me with your features this week. Love those cute number tags!

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great party! It's my first time here, thank you so much for hosting. Hope I'm ok to join your party. I just became your newest follower...I hope you want to follow back.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!