Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Under $100 Link Party

I have a hangover--a basketball hangover.  
My kid shooting the ball--photo by Dan Chestnut

My son, who is a junior, and his team just finished up the season with a fourth place win at state. They won their divisional tournament the week before.  I love watching them, cheering them on, getting the crowd going--all of it.  Now, that the season is over I am not sure what I will do on Thursday, Friday, Saturday nights, but I am guessing I will find something :).

Some of my extra time can be spent perusing your fantastic links such as:

Repurposed For Life's piano table--awesome!
Sweet pillow from Camp and Cottage Living
DSCF7400


A pallet stool from En Una Tarde Imaginativa
Penny's Vintage Home shared a lovely potting bench.
Awesome rusty metal shelf from Denise on a Whim.
A Rusty Bin Turned Shelf via http://deniseonawhim.blogspot.com

Under $100 Link Guidelines:

1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post home decor ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.  Only share current projects, i.e. from the last 3 months.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my blog button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond The Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate--YOUR ideas, NOT roundups of other's work!
7.  Please do NOT link up the same thing week after week--keep it fresh
8.  PLEASE visit the link and repin from the blog. not here--thanks!

Have fun--I am looking forward to your links!


11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my potting table! It's always my pleasure to party here at the picket fence....hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always honored when you feature something of mine! Thank you so much Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the party, Becky! Great features- that piano table is amazing!

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting a fun party, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting a lovely party Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that piano table is just amazing! I wish I thought like that. Thank you for the party!
    David

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my piano table. That makes my day. Thanks also for hosting. You have such a great blog. You're so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheers for your son!!! Great!!!
    Thank you for featuring my bar stool.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!